car-wash-owning
Unnamed
TalkCarWash Stats: 5493 users, 3495 posts, 14447 replies, 1254 classifieds, 3628 pictures, 2.5 Hours of Video
← Back to Conveyor Washes

100ft Express System Q's

0 replies created 17 days ago
posted by ChristianZervos 17 days ago

Hey guys,

I'm new to the board. I'm mapping out a potential express wash venture for my college entrepreneurship class and need some general information on some of the industry characteristics. I would love to use some veterans in the industry for some of my references, as this project will be presented to the entrepreneurship society of Nashville.

So here is what I'm working with:
-Found a 1.56ac lot with 42k+ traffic count for $650,000

-Got an estimate from Tommycarwash for $660k that includes 100ft tunnel system, point-of-sale, signage, vacuum systems, and all necessary supporting equipment

-Constructing a 2500 sq ft building @ $300/sq.ft. With plumbing, electrical, fees, site improvement, etc., I'm estimating around $1M for total building cost.

-Using an average of 0.005 capture rate

-Pricing packages: $8, $12, and $15 (Just using 3 for template purposes)

So here are my questions:

What are some average costs of marketing, lawyer/accounting fees, cost of goods sold, insurance coverage, chemical supply rates?

How off are my assumptions relating to building costs, equipment, etc.?

With an average household income of $79,000 and 42k+ traffic count, what assumptions can I make for my predicted capture rate and average ticket price?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Replies

You could leave a reply if you were logged in.
car-wash-operating