car-wash-owning
Unnamed
TalkCarWash Stats: 5669 users, 3547 posts, 14501 replies, 1308 classifieds, 3976 pictures, 2.5 Hours of Video
← Back to Self Serve Car Wash

trying to find a good car wash comp.

5 replies created over 2 years ago
posted by Michaelkananen over 2 years ago

I am trying to find a good company and read some reviews to pick the best car wash i can. I have been looking at Ryko, Autec, Sonny's and wash world and Oasis. trying to find the best car wash for the money. I am looking at a soft touch. Does any one have good or bad things to say about there carwashs thanks for the help....

Replies

reply by Michaelkananen over 2 years ago

thanks

reply by Robert Roman over 2 years ago

Although I dislike seeing someone’s quest for knowledge go unanswered, and maybe it just me, but I suspect your sincerity.

For example, if you are looking for a “soft-touch” and you’ve looked at Sonny’s, you would have found the company doesn’t make an in-bay.

Also, since there were no responses, you might consider that no one had anything good or bad to say in terms of best.

Thanks for you time. Just trying to see if any one out there has good or bad luck with different companys like Autec, Sonny's , Washworld D@s, Pdq or Oasis. Looking at building a soft-touch car wash in Montana. thanks

reply by Let'Er Buck over 2 years ago

Where in Montana?

South of billings

You could leave a reply if you were logged in.
car-wash-operating