car-wash-owning
Unnamed
TalkCarWash Stats: 5669 users, 3544 posts, 14501 replies, 1308 classifieds, 3971 pictures, 2.5 Hours of Video
← Back to Self Serve Car Wash

Older Jim Coleman model 94050 vacuum

2 replies created over 2 years ago
posted by law1938ii over 2 years ago

I had to replace a damaged door panel on my coleman vacuum/sampooer and lost the cell phone photos I took so I could rewire the new install. Coleman Hanna web site is totally useless and they do not reply to email service requests. Does anyone know where I can find a service manual for the model 94050? Or, do you have a schematic you're willing to email to me? law1938ii@gmail.com
Thanks much.

Replies

reply by cwguy.com over 2 years ago

I have a parts manual posted on this page: http://cwguy.com/?p=9724
It might help?

reply by law1938ii over 2 years ago

Thanks, Eric. Unfortunately, neither the manual nor the door wiring diagram are the ones I require. Everything inside the pump/dispersion compartment is wired OK and works fine when direct wired and/or circuit tested. My dilemma is the wiring between that gets the coin accepter/timer/pump/dispersion components and the vacuum/shampoo selector connected and synced. I have managed to get full vacuum function running and synced with the coin accepter and timer, but can't seem to troubleshoot the wiring of the two push-button switches that select either the vac or the shampoo functions. It seems to be distinctly unique to the model 94050 manufactured by Jim Coleman prior to the Hanna consolidation.

I appreciate your input, Eric.
Larry Wilson aka law1938ii

You could leave a reply if you were logged in.
car-wash-operating