car-wash-owning
Unnamed
TalkCarWash Stats: 5669 users, 3544 posts, 14501 replies, 1307 classifieds, 3971 pictures, 2.5 Hours of Video
← Back to Product Review

Mark VII's LACK of customer service

4 replies created over 6 years ago
posted by karmichael over 6 years ago

Has anyone else had any problems with Mark VII's customer service when a problem arises with their equipment or parts? Had to replace two wiring harnesses and neither one of them lasted eight weeks. When I confronted them about the fact that their parts I pay good money for don't last, they told me to p**s up a rope.

Replies

reply by Tyler McAlister over 6 years ago

They reported losses of 20 million dollars last year. That may have something to do with it.

reply by karmichael over 6 years ago

Hey TYler did it ever occur to you that the reason MARK VII lost 20 million dollars last year is because they don't know how to treat the people who bought their equipment. If my company lost that kind of money I would make sure I treated the people who spent their hard earned money on my products a lot better. Have you ever heard of NORDSTROMS.

reply by Robert Roman over 6 years ago

If Mark VII did lose $20 mil last year, it probably had more to do with the general decline in equipment spending rather than some other cause.

Its hard to provide world class service when spending demand has been throttled/

Recently, the phone lines at A-OK Equipment have been disconnected.

It will be interesting to see who else will be missing at EXPO this year.

reply by Tyler McAlister over 6 years ago

It will be very interesting to see..you hear rumors every year, but mostly all the big players are still there. I think this year will be different.

I will be working in the Lustra booth, come by and say hello if you get a chance.

You could leave a reply if you were logged in.
car-wash-operating