car-wash-owning
Unnamed
TalkCarWash Stats: 5493 users, 3495 posts, 14447 replies, 1254 classifieds, 3628 pictures, 2.5 Hours of Video
← Back to Product Review

POS software

3 replies created over 8 years ago
posted by Wayneb over 8 years ago

Has anyone used EZ-Wash from eGenuity? I am looking at their product, but not sure if anyone has experienced their service and could offer some insight.

Replies

reply by AutomationMD over 5 years ago

They have awesome customer service from what I hear. They have made leaps and bounds in recent years and have poured tons of money into R&D. They are trying to be the anti-DRB of car wash equipment. They offer the full package. i.e. tunnel controller, pos, auto-cashier, RFID etc. They are really coming around as the "watch this company" Car wash systems OEM manufacturer. This is a company to watch in the years to come. They continue to amaze and impress me.

reply by dreamwash over 2 years ago

We utilize the eGenuity ezWash system for our 3 lane express with RFID and ezCarQ since opening 4 months ago and are very pleased with the system. Its interfaced with a Guardian Wash Controller 96 function to run our 145 ft tunnel setup.

Ezcarq
reply by ricko13 11 months ago

We have had nothing but adversity with our eGenuity system. Totally disruptive to our business and never functioned as designed.

You could leave a reply if you were logged in.
car-wash-operating